Monday, January 14, 2013

The Saga of Pussy Lips

Pussy came in 20 minutes late. LV handbag and Jimmy Choo shoes. God help me. The high maintenance customers are the worst. They come in whenever they want and expect to be the world. Maybe I was wrong I mean I haven't even met her yet, shame on me. My inner voice told me to stop being a bitch and go introduce myself.

Her heels were so high she could barely walk, this was going to be interesting. At the sink in between screaming in to her iPhone..."please make sure you rinse my neck very well, sometimes people don't and then I get a rash then it's just a disaster!" "Sure" I said with a smile. This is the first fucking time I have ever shampooed anyone!!!

In my chair..."okay I need to give you instructions on how to do my hair".  Fuck me.  "First I need height at my roots". News flash every woman I have ever blown out wants height  at the roots the only women who don't, black women!!! We are usually trying to calm that shit down.  "Then I need my hair set in rollers after you blow it out and I have to sit under the dryer for at least 10 minuets".  You guys remember the beginning when I said She was 20 minuets late right??  "Then I have to have the whole thing teased, wait you know how to tease hair right???" Kill me now, please. "Yes".  "Then just lots of spray".  Dear Lord please let this end as quickly as possible and without incident, please.

I start to blow out pussy lips hair.  "It's freezing in here!"  "Your hair is wet, you'll warm up".  " Do you have coffee or tea and can you turn up the heat I know it's only 60* in here!" FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!  I stopped got the tea and continued. " My hair needs to be perfect because I'm spending the evening with my favorite and the most important person in the whole wide world, my boyfriend".  Blah.  "I just flew in today to see him, I left my 3yr old son in Miami with my mom".  "We don't see each other often enough work you know".  I know that you have a child and you just said that your boyfriend is the most important person in your world, then again you look like you have a set of pussy lips on your face sooo...

Believe it or not pussy lips loved her hair. I had all confidence in myself, as usual but some people are never happy no matter what. Thank God she was happy especially after all the drama.  I walked her up front,she almost slipped on her high ass shoes and thank goodness she didn't because if you can't walk in the shoes don't fucking wear them.

After being late and a pain in the ass pussy left me a $10 tip a little more than 10%. Yippee!! I hope your lips pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment